Monday, May 16, 2011

Linkshell “lulz”; Meet Valhalla Valkyries

I speak highly of my Linkshell, Valhalla Valkyries.  I’ve even shown you a sample of the fun we have together as a group (Naked LS Behest).  But I haven’t really introduced anybody!  So without further delay, I present a snippet of member close-ups, fooling around and general “lulz”.
I’ll begin with our leaders:
D (aka “The Dude”) and his wife Baby (aka “Baby Cakes”, “B-cakes”, “BC”)

Both of them are fun and helpful.  Like the day D invited me to do some leves…  


Oh wait, I should also mention that sometimes he is a little creepy.


I don't have a lot of solo pictures, but here are the few I do have ^.^
 
Gaia!  (Unofficial) Official LS Mom.
Canni, up close and personal.  Wow he’s BIG! O_o
Kat, who I found roaming at one of the camps near Limsa.


We also have some amusing conversations sometimes…  





And if you think the more spiritual oriented among us don’t know how to screw around:





 I had to get him back for groping me, right? ;P




All in fun and love <3

2 comments:

  1. Haha I remember telling you guys to keep your clothes on so our LS wouldn't look all gimp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I don't think folks would have thought "gimp"... maybe "rmt" or "wtf" :p

    ReplyDelete