Saturday, May 14, 2011

To Japan with Love


I'm sure the general FFXIV community will agree when I say that we as a whole are behind those in Japan involved in this terrible event.

Our collective hearts go out to all in Japan and those elsewhere who have friends & family living in Japan.

Some may say that well-wishes alone are not enough. Get up and do something.
Well, I believe sending good feeling can make a difference. Knowing someone wishes you well, or if you are religious, that people are praying for you, certainly is a source of comfort in such tough times.

If you have the resources to contribute money, that is wonderful, but let's not give any less credit to uplifting thoughts as well.
I think everything helps. So please continue with whatever manner of support you can muster.

At first I wasn't going to do any of my planned blog updates. I thought it might seem selfish to do so, but today I thought... well I imagine people might like to read something more light-hearted so I hope no one misunderstands my choice to continue with stories and "Fan Service".
I have a lot of stuff written that I just haven't gotten around to editing & organizing XD lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment